Monday, June 13, 2011

You Anoint My Head With Oil

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over." – Psalms 23:5

He is a gracious God who provides and blesses us with much, even in times of difficulty or anxiousness. Our cup is not only full,  He sees to it that it overflows with abundance. And aromatic oil is poured on our heads, a practice reserved only for the most distinguished guests. 

> The Lord is my shepherd:  He is my provider.
> He makes me lie down in green pastures:  He is my guide and protector.
> He restores my soul:  He refreshes me from my weariness.
> I will fear no evil: He is always with me.
> You anoint my head with oil:  You provide for me, and you honor me.

Seeking and Following,
Dean

You go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you, wherever you are, God has put you there; He has a purpose in your being there. Christ who dwells within you has something He

No comments:

Post a Comment