Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Fear No Evil

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." – Psalms 23:4 

God never promises that our walk as Christians will be easy.  He knows at some point in our lives, we will walk through valleys. We will be tested.  And while we may walk through (not stand, but walk) the shadows of darkness, with God leading us, we have nothing to fear, because He is walking with us. For I know that in the light of God, the shadows in my life will disappear, and I will be strengthened.

> The Lord is my shepherd:  He is my provider.
> He makes me lie down in green pastures:  He is my guide and protector.
> He restores my soul:  He refreshes me from my weariness.
> I will fear no evil: He is always with me.

Seeking and Following,
Dean

You go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you, wherever you are, God has put you there; He has a purpose in your being there. Christ who dwells within you has something He wants to do through you wherever you are. Believe this and go in His grace and love and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment