Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Journey

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." – Romans 8:28

Have you ever had so much to say but could never find the words?
Have you ever dreamed of what might have been, and woke up before the end?
Have you ever lived life unbridled only to find that it has fenced you in?
Have you ever wondered where a path would've led if you had you not turned left or right?
Have you ever imagined reaching the top, to find the climb has just begun?
Have you ever wondered what He is saying and wondered what He wants for you?
Have you ever stopped long enough to thank the Lord for all that he has given, and listened to what He had to say?

If we always found the words, dreamed the dreams, lived unbridled, always had, never thanked, always heard, and reached the top, how boring our lives would be?

To find the courage, to live the dream, to follow the right path, to reach the peak, and to hear the call, we need only stop and call on Him, wait on His answer, and enjoy the blessing of the journey.

Thank you for the inspiration Michael.

Seeking and Following,
Dean

You go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you, wherever you are, God has put you there; He has a purpose in your being there. Christ who dwells within you has something He wants to do through you wherever you are. Believe this and go in His grace and love and power.

1 comment:

  1. As I reconnect with childhood friends via facebook, I often find myself wondering what my life would have been like had our parents not moved us 3 hours north some 38 years ago. My Grandmother & Aunt would have never moved up, therefore their lives and all who are weaved into it would not be as they are today. I would not have my mother and 2 of my sisters, my husband, children, the in-laws, nieces, nephews, the best friends I have made and the countless acquaintances I have made over the years. God had a reason for that decision. For everything there is a reason......

    ReplyDelete