Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mansions

Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.  – John 14:1-6 NKJV


What I love most about the New King James Version is the poetic beauty of the translation. I find these verses among the most beautiful and comforting. Here, Jesus assures, that through Him as the Finisher, we are delivered to the our Father, the Beginner.  Jesus is the way to the Father.  He is the living truth of God's promise.  And through Him, we are given everlasting life.  Wow!

Seeking and Following,
Dean


You go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you, wherever you are, God has put you there; He has a purpose in your being there. Christ who dwells within you has something He wants to do through you wherever you are. Believe this and go in His grace and love and power.

1 comment:

  1. Dean - very nice page, it reminds me of "A Brand New Day". Thank you for carrying on Marcy's legacy. Love, Mel

    ReplyDelete